Download latest release
This release primarily updates the built-in mixed-integer SDP solvers BNB and CUTSDP. The updates include performance improvements, significant bug-fixes, and some improved features.
Main fixes and additions
- New options bnb.maxtime and cutsdp.maxtime (default 3600s)
- Change: Options bnb.maxiter and cutsdp.maxiter now default to inf
- Graphical diagnostic during run of BNB using bnb.plot
- New feature where local solver time is controlled so that max time in BNB and CUTSDP is respected.
- Improved performance when having SOCP models in general nonlinear solvers
- #528 support function handle in interp1
- #523 support for tan2