Time to flush out a new release with some significant improvements and fixes.
Main fixes and additions
- Semidefinite cone supported in bmibnb without any need for nonlinear SDP solver (detailed post coming!)
- Improved performance in global solver bmibnb (related post coming!)
- Improved and generalized framework inside bmibnb (detailed post coming!)
- Improved performance in mixed-integer solver bnb
- Support for nonconvex quadratics in Gurobi
- Automatically sets ‘optimalitytarget’ for nonconvex QP in Cplex
- Support for full options list in Gurobi
- Support for full options list in Xpress
- Support for Snopt 3.0
- Solver option for kktqp
- More informative diagnostics when returning diagnostic code ‘solver not applicable’
- bisection can now be applied to sum-of-squares programs
- Correct infeasibility/unboundedness flag returned from solvesos also when problem has been dualized.
- Octave now works with fmincon