Ouch, over a year since last release. Definitely overdue.
Major changes, fixes and improvements
- uncertain is now overloaded on constraints for easy definition of uncertain variables and constraints at the same time.
- bisection can now be used as a solver, i.e., called via optimize.
- Early experimental support for multi-parametric solver POP.
- sort now supports matrix argument.
- max and min now support location output in their mixed-integer versions.
- interp1 overloaded as a callback operator.
- Rotated second-order cones can be detected from model.
- Added momentmodel to create a moment relaxation model without solving it.
- robustify is now called robustmodel.
- compilesos is now called sosmodel.
- Performance improvements in nonlinear manipulations contributed by Ingmar Gundlach.
- Performance improvements in variable indexing contributed by J.D. Bancal.
- Breaking: bisection now assumes minimization (to be consistent with all other commands).